[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cincinnatti Conference Line will hold General Session Tonight

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:30:11 UTC 2020

If you or somebody you know, are unable to access the Convention through
Zoom or Crowdcompass, the Cincinnati Chapter will be streaming the General
Sessions, the Ohio Caucus and the Banquet, on their conference line.

Cincinnati President Gloria Robinson put together this idea to enable those
who do not have a computer or access to the convention by a smart device.

Gloria's members have also stepped up to volunteer during these sessions by
managing the conference line, and she has invited all Ohio members to make
use of this arrangement, so all members can experience the caucus and
general sessions.

The following will be streamed on the Cinci conference line, numbers are

below:

- General Session on Thursday July 17 from 7:30 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.

- Ohio Caucus, Friday July 17 from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.

- General Session, Friday July 17 from 2:00 to 5:00 P.M.

- General Session, Friday July 17 from 6:30 to 9:30 P.M.

- General Session on Saturday July 18 from 1:00 to 4:00 P.M.

- General Session on Saturday July 18 from 4:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.

- Convention Banquet on Saturday July 18 at 7:30 P.M.

Cincinnati Conference Line

7127757031

528279584#

If you win a door prize, Chris Sabine has offered to help you send an email
to claim the prize. You can reach Chris at (513) 403-9601 or by
*info at onhconsulting.com <mailto:*info at onhconsulting.com>

<info at onhconsulting.comt <mailto:info at onhconsulting.comt> >*

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.