[NFBOH-Cleveland] JAWS for FREE!

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Mon Mar 23 18:36:41 UTC 2020

All,
Freedom Scientific is offering JAWS, Zoom Text and Fusion for everyone for free.  The message is below and also on the Freedom Scientific home page.  If you have a valid college email address you may qualify for a 1 year license, and if you are just a home user you may qualify for a license that will expire on June 30, 2020.  My license expired back in November and I was able to get a free license until June 30, 2020.  Below is a portion of the letter from the Freedom Scientific CEO.
You can read this for yourself at https://freedomscientific.com/ <https://freedomscientific.com/>
Read the letter from the CEO and follow the link to check your eligibility by following the link in his message.

///

Tom Tiernan President and CEO

Stay home. Stay healthy.
A message from our CEO.
We are now offering JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion free of charge for personal computers at home, until June 30, 2020.
This offer is available to every household in the US and Canada.

International opportunities available, please contact the distributor in your country.

Free Home License
 <https://portal.freedomscientific.com/SponsoredSoftware>
///
Jim Weiss
jimweiss72 at icloud.com

“The only thing worse then being blind is having sight with no vision” | Helen Keller