[NFBOH-Cleveland] We Need Each Other During This Time!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 01:21:52 UTC 2020

Good Evening Cleveland Members,

Our Ohio Affiliate President, Richard Payne is hosting a conference call for
tomorrow night. He has the best interest of all his members and want to
ensure that we stay connected and have the necessary information, due to
COVID-19.

In addition, community resources are important if you or someone you know
might need further assistance, due to the loss of their employment, or a
need for food assistance, shelter locations or having an emotional crisis.
Moreover, if you or a member is feeling anxious, depressed, isolated,
disconnected or exhibiting other emotions, join into the call tomorrow
night. Although, no one on the Ohio Executive Board is a physician or
licensed therapist, we are a family; and family takes care of family. Hence,
we walk together during the good and difficult times !

Cleveland members, the President wants to encourage us all to remain
connected, in good health and aware as we go through this crisis. The
meeting is for you, but you may be caring for children, grandchildren or
other members; where someone  might have an answer or solution that can
assist you. Keep in mind, members have loved ones in nursing homes, therapy
centers and out of town that we are unable to visit right now. The "staying
at home mandate" has limited social activities as well.

There are a lot of information and unanswered questions. So, we need each
other during this trying time. Share this with any members that you know
near or across the state to join. Also, would you be so kind to use the
buddy system to help those who are unable to dial the numbers? Again, we are
a family and we take care of one another.

The call is tomorrow night at 7:00 PM

Conference line:

712-775-7031

Code: 240281423

Time: 7:00 PM

Date: March 24, 2020

If you have any questions, let me know!

Thank you for your service!

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.