[NFBOH-Cleveland] Becoming The Leader We Deserve!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:10:51 UTC 2020

Extend an invitation for you to join a powerful presentation on: "BECOMING
THE LEADERS WE DESERVE".

May 19, 2020

7:00 P.M. EDT.

The most effective and inspiring leaders are defined by their core values.
Their behavior reflects and reinforces those values.  Good leaders operate
from a deeply held set of moral or ethical principles at the core of their
commitment to make a change.

So, come and learn from three dynamic and influential leaders in the
National Federation of the blind, Norma Crosby, Business-Minded, Self-Taught
Entrepreneur, Everette Bacon, Member of the National Board of Directors and
Utah Affiliate President and James Gashel, Secretary of the National Board
of Directors and Vice President of Business Development at K-NFB Reading
Technology Inc.

Richard Payne is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

The meeting will be held on May 19 at 7 PM EDT.

This meeting is open to all so please join us.

Topic: BECOMING THE LEADERS WE DESERVE!

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)