[NFBOH-Cleveland] FW: Thank You: National Convention Registration

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 11:27:35 UTC 2020

Done!

I found some difficulties when filling out the form, especially the Combo Box.

My confirmation is below with some editing/deleting.

Let’s go and build the Federation!

Ali

Live the life you want! Know body can stop you. Reach for the stars and brake on through.

So, you’re blind, you’ll be fine! We got good news! Live the life you want! Because we know the truth!