[NFBOH-Cleveland] Come out and support our Ohio Association of Blind Students Tonight!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:51:20 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kinshuk Tella
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 10:55 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kinshuk Tella <kinshuk.tella at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Reminder: The Ohio Association of Blind Students brings
you Two Blind Brothers

Hello Ohio, please consider attending this very interesting event as we
bring you wonderful guest speakers this month

Curious about what it's like being a blind entrepreneur? Interested in
learning more about Two Blind Brothers, a nationally recognized clothing
company?

Come join the Ohio Association of Blind Students as we bring you an exciting
event tomorrow, April 13th at 7 pm Eastern! For our April meeting, we will
be joined by Bradford and Bryan Manning, the founders of Two Blind Brothers,
to discuss entrepreneurship, education, and leadership. Bradford and Bryan
have grown to become prominent faces of our community through their company,
being readily featured in mainstream media and traveling the country.

Everyone is welcome to join us!

The meeting will be April 13th at 7pm EST.
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851#