[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fun and Games at the Cleveland Chapter this Friday!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:57:35 UTC 2021

Cleveland Members,

I hope you are weathering the change in the atmosphere. I like when it is
cool and is enjoying the season.

On Friday, April 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDT. WE WILL HOLD OUR ANNUAL MONTHLY
MEETING ON Zoom. The link is below.

The meting will be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it. Come with
your game face on. There will be prizes.

The meeting will be for 45 minutes and then we will have some laughter and
fellowship.

Please pass the info along and invite a friend. The Cleveland Chapter is
seeking new members to grow our family.

So, please be on time so that we can start our business and then get into
the fun and games.

Suzanne Turner

National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland

(216) 990-6199

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

One tap mobile