[NFBOH-Cleveland] Products from the Independence Market Corner

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:31:22 UTC 2021

Ohio Members,

I purchased great items in this list.

ST

///

Independence Market Corner

by Terry Boone

As a service to our members and the general public, the National Federation
of the Blind operates a blindness products store known as the Independence
Market, which sells mostly low-tech items, designed to enhance the every-day
independence of blind people. We will be highlighting a different product
every month and listing sale products from time to time.

PRODUCTS OF THE MONTH

MEN/LADIES 3-BUTTON POLO SHIRTS: These 100% cotton shirts come in sizes
small to 5XL (men) and sizes x-small to 3XL (ladies). All are available in
three colors - black, navy, and red.

IMP21 $24.00

MEN/LADIES LINED NYLON JACKETS: These jackets are perfect for those rainy,
windy, or brisk weather days. Sizes small to 5XL (men) and sizes x-small to
3XL (ladies). Available in black, navy, and red.

IMJ21 $30.00

TUMBLER: Hot/Cold 16oz tumbler available in black with white NFB logo. Keeps
beverages hot or cold for hours.

IMT21S $8.00

TALKING KITCHEN SCALE (VOX 3000): This scale can weigh up to 6.6 pounds
(3,000 grams) with 0.1-ounch (1 gram) precision. Items can be weighed on the
weighing platform or in the plastic bowl which is included. The bowl has a
capacity of six cups. The scale also features a tare function that allows
you to zero out the weight already on the scale.

AIK40T $35.00

TALKING KITCHEN AND MULTIPURPOSE SCALE (VOX-2): This scale can weigh items
up to eleven pounds (5,000 grams) on its 5-inch, square, stainless steel
weighing platform with 0.1-ounce (1 gram) precision. It also features a tare
function, high/low volume switch, and speaks in four languages (English,
Spanish, French, and German). The unit uses four AA batteries (included).

AIK47S $40.00

SALE AND CLOSE-OUT PRODUCTS

NINE MEN MORRIS GAME AIG74G $10.00

CUBE CLOCK AIG73S $5.00

CAMERA BAG AIA48B $1.00

For more information about the products available from the Independence
Market, contact us by email at independencemarket at nfb.org
<mailto:independencemarket at nfb.org>  or by phone at (410) 659-9314,
extension 2216, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. eastern
time. Our staff will be happy to assist.