[NFBOH-Cleveland] Important, Important and Important

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:34:12 UTC 2021

Cleveland Members,

I am urging, imploring and asking you to attend this meeting today. We must get the Parental Rights Bill passed now!

Therefore, testimony is needed immediately. So, there is a meeting today at 7:00 PM EST. led by Eric, who is the Chair of the Legislative Committee to talk to us on how to right an affective testimony.

If you are a parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt or have concerns about the blind having the right to parent, you must help the Ohio Affiliate get this passed along with learning about the Prescription legislation.

If you have not experienced having an agency, relative or someone else minimize your ability to parent, beware, it may come a day. Also, if you believe in "living the life you want", then you can still help even though you may not be impacted.

The details are below

///

>From Eric Duffy:
Our Accessible Prescription Labeling bill HB 652 has been assigned to the House Health and Human Services Committee. Representative Lipps chairs that committee and we have worked with him before.

On Tuesday our Parental rights bill is scheduled for a second hearing in the House. This is proponent testimony. We need your written testimony in support of this bill. On Saturday October 2, at 7:00 PM we will host a Zoom meeting to provide information about how to prepare written testimony and how to submit it.

It will be in the Ohio Zoom room