[NFBOH-Cleveland] home going information for my son

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:32:00 UTC 2021

Ohio,

It is with extreme sorrow that I share that a Cleveland member has had a
significant loss in their immediate family.

Delcenia Brown's eldest son, Deshawn Herring who resided in Atlanta suddenly
passed away.

Deshawn leaves behind  small children and a wife. Please pray for his
Cleveland family as they travel to say goodbye.

The info of Deshawn's  service is below. You can also send flowers to the
address listed if so desired.

Delcenia, we are praying for you and your family during this time of loss.
God has your son safe and secured. Deshawn  has a new body and there is no
more pain and suffering. I know that his love and memories will continue to
comfort and hold you near to him.

///

The services for my son Deshawn Herring Sr. will be held as follow Saturday,
September 11, 2021  grave site service at Riverside Memorial Cemetery, at 11
A M. Meadows Funeral Home of Albany, Inc., 315 South Madison Street, Albany,
GA 31701