[NFBOH-Cleveland] We Will Never Forget

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 18:35:10 UTC 2021

Ohio,

Tonight the NFB Community Service will celebrate and honor those who gave their lives willingly and unwillingly during 911.

Tonight, there will be a speaker who will tell her story about escaping this horrific event.

Please join the call and support the speaker; as well as the NFB Community Service Division tonight.

Suzanne