[NFBOH-Cleveland] Sad News

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:26:32 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
<state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
President--- via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2022 1:42 AM
To: state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org
Cc: president at nfbmd.org
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Sad News

Federation Family,
I am so sorry to share that our sister in the movement, Ruth Sager, passed
away tonight after battling cancer. I will share information about services
once they are finalized. Please keep Ruth, her husband Phil, their children,
and all who love Ruth in your thoughts and prayers.

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Sent from my iPhone