[NFBOH-Cleveland] Watch Seedlings' Open House Tour Virtually!

Katelynn Lucas seedlink4 at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 13 19:33:41 UTC 2022

SeedlingsBraille Books for Children invites everyone to watch this wonderful 3-minutevideo tour of our facility. Learn about our history, see our production inaction and learn more about how we create braille books to help children withvision loss.

Do it all virtually at your convenience. Watch NOW or anytime!

Click here to watch our Open House video on YouTube: https://bit.ly/3M633lU

Or click here and watch it on our website homepage: www.seedlings.org

Please share our video on your social mediapages!

Katelynn LucasCommunity Outreach
(734)427-8552 Ext 307Seedlings Braille Books for ChildrenText BRAILLEBOOKS to 22828 to subscribe to our emails or Click here to subscribe

See Seedlings' 3-minute Tour:
 https://youtu.be/bYh944_bngM