[NFBOH-Cleveland] Board meeting with zoom info.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:48:01 UTC 2022

National federation of the blind of Ohio board of directors meeting agenda
for April 23rd,2022

This meeting will be held at 10:00 am on our normal Ohio zoom platform.

Please be on time and follow the zoom courtesy rules.

NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

Call meeting to order. President Payne

Roll call, Eric Duffy Secretary.

Motion to approve the January minutes and others.

Financial               report, Todd Elzey, Treasurer.

Chapter division and committee reports presidents and chairs only please.

Mental health, Marianne Denning, member of the board

Newsletter, Barbra Pierce, editor Member of the board.

Legislation, Eric Duffy, Chair

National convention , Vice president Turner, and President Payne.

National convention donations and grants.

For the Honor Roll Call:

Each year affiliates and national divisions make donations to the funds that
help sustain our movement: Kenneth Jernigan Fund, Jacobus tenBroek Memorial
Fund, SUN Fund, and White Cane Fund. Starting in 2021 and for future years,
all affiliates and divisions were asked to make contributions or pledges
starting May 1. Affiliates and divisions should send an email to let us know
the name of the organization, how much it is contributing to each fund, and
when the check is expected to be mailed. We will collect and track this
information as contributions are received. We ask that all pledges be
fulfilled by August 1, 2022. You should make donations to the Kenneth
Jernigan Fund, SUN Fund, and White Cane Fund payable to National Federation
of the Blind, and donations to the Jacobus tenBroek Memorial Fund payable to
that fund. Make sure to put Honor Roll Call in the memo of any check sent
for this purpose, and mail it to 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230,
Attention: Fiscal Services - Roll Call.

Door Prizes:

We are accepting door prizes for the 2022 National Convention. We request
cash donations so that we can distribute gift cards and gift certificates as
prizes. Cash donations make it easier to create prize groups and to
distribute prizes from one location. Please make your checks payable to
National Federation of the Blind and write Door Prizes in the memo. You
should mail the check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells
Street, Baltimore, MD 21230, Attention: Fiscal Services - DP. By addressing
the check this way, we will easily identify it as a door prize and process
it accordingly. You can also send an email to  <mailto:prize at nfb.org>
prize at nfb.org to let us know you are sending a contribution for the door
prizes and the full name of the organization that the contribution is from.
We want to make sure we recognize your organization in our thank-you list.
You can contact Bridgid Burke ( <mailto:bburke at nfb.org> bburke at nfb.org
extension 2271)

Exhibit Do we have items to be considered and if so, who would be willing to
lead?

Other business.

Adjournment

Where: Ohio Zoom Hall

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)