[NFBOH-Cleveland] Providence House Wish List

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:18:09 UTC 2022

Cleveland Members,

The below was sent to me. Please review!

We will work together. There will be members grouped off by the age group of
the children. We will do this at the September meeting.

You will notice that summer clothing are listed. I am sure the list will be
updated now that Fall is near.

Joann and I have a meeting with the director on Thursday at 3:30. If anyone
else would like to attend, let me know!

Suzanne

///

Providence House Wish List

Table of crisis nursery donationsCritical Need Items

Boys Summer Clothing Sizes 2-7

Girls Underwear Sizes 6 and 7

Boys Underwear Sizes 4 and 5

Pullups for All Ages and Genders

Garbage Bags - 13 Gallon, Tall Kitchen Size

Latex-Free, Powder-Free Disposable Gloves

Uber Gift Cards

Boys Summer Clothing Sizes 2-7

Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment

Children's Items

Boys Summer Clothing

Girls Summer Clothing

Hydrocortisone 1% and 2.5% Cream

Aquaphor

Nasal Saline

Miralax

Debrox Ear Drops

GenTeal Eye Drops

Cetirizine/Zyrtec

Toys/Activities for children ages 6-12

Nintendo Switch - System, Games & Controllers

Gift Cards

Uber

Target

Visa

Walmart

Giant Eagle

Dave's Supermarket

Office Depot/Office Max

Staples

Gas Cards

Daily Bus Passes RTA

Formula

Gerber Good Start - Gentle, Soy, and Start Soothe

Similac - Neosure, Pro-Sensitive, Pro-Advance, and Pro[1]Total Comfort

Capital One Shopping Tool

Looking for savings on your items? Try this free tool

from Capital One Shopping that compares prices among

various retailers to ensure that you are getting the best deal

possible while supporting Providence House!

For more information regarding donations, please feel free

to contact us.

Household Items

Dishwashing Liquid

Bleach

Garbage Bags - 13 or 33 Gallons

First Aid Kits

Groceries

Canned Fruits - Peaches, Pears, Pineapple, Fruit Cocktail &

Mandarin Oranges

Canned Mixed Vegetables

Cheese Crackers

Popcorn

Applesauce

Cookies

Condiments

Ranch Dressing

Pudding Snack Pack Cups

Jell-O Cups

Graham Crackers

Saltine Crackers

PediaSure - Chocolate and Vanilla Flavors

For a printable version of this wish list, click here.

Cash Donations

Please donate online or send checks payable to:

Providence House

2050 West 32nd Street

Cleveland, OH 44113

*Due to safety/sanitary requirements and limited storage

space, we are unable to accept donations of used or expired

8/30/22, 11:00 AM Donate Items to Providence House

https://www.provhouse.org/donate/donate-items 2/2

items. It is our hope that you understand our situation. If you

have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please do not gift wrap items, as we have to unwrap and

inventory all items.

If you are a group or church making a donation, please include

your organization's name on the boxes/bags so that we may

appropriately thank you! We appreciate your cooperation!

Donate Items to Providence House.pdf document end