[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Community-Service] Reaching Hearts, Changing Lives

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 23 15:06:30 UTC 2022

The NFB of Ohio Community Service Committee is thrilled to announce our

2022 affiliate community service project!!!!

For over a century, The City Mission group has provided help and hope to
Cleveland's hurting and homeless.  Then as now, their work begins with
meeting basic human needs of food, shelter, and caring.

We are honored to be partnering with City Mission this year, and will be
focusing on their most needed items at this time. Please coordinate with
your chapters and divisions, friends and family, in collecting new twin
blankets and new twin sheet sets, or cash donations towards the purchase of
all-day bus passes. There are several ways to contribute.

During our upcoming 76th annual state convention, the new blankets and sheet
sets can be dropped off on Friday, November 4th from 5:00 to 5:30PM in the
Community Service seminar room, (room number to be announced after the
agenda has been published).

https://nfbohio.org/2022-convention/

All cash donations should be sent to the affiliate treasurer using any of
the following methods:

PayPal, or Zelle, (no fees):

treasurer at nfbohio.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbohio.org>

Mail checks or money orders to:

Todd Elzey

Treasurer NFB of Ohio

611 Blenheim Road

Columbus, Ohio 43214

**Please make sure that all checks and electronic donations indicate CSC
(Community Service Committee).

Amazon Wish List

The blankets and sheet sets can be ordered through their personalized Amazon
Wish List, and shipped directly to their location:

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/23QPWHJO26HEF/ref=cm_go_nav_hz

Any questions, please contact our chairperson, Pat McPherson, at
330-524-8388.

We thank everyone in advance, for all of your support!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com <mailto:nfbohiocs at gmail.com>

www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org>

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family"

Ohio-Talk:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/delcenia%40prodigy.ne