[NFBOH-Cleveland] Hurry! Hurry! We are less than 24hrs away from the closing date!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 00:10:45 UTC 2023

Get Your NFB Of Ohio Gear!

Do not delay in wearing your NFBO Gear at the 77th Annual Ohio State
Convention!

Whatever your preference is, we got you covered!

Long and Short Sleeves T-Shirts or Pull-Over or Zip-Up Hoodies Are Available
In Colors Of Black Or Blue!

Here Are The Details!

T-shirts have "NFBO at the top, in the middle is the same in Braille, and
below the Braille is the NFB logo".

The hoodies have " NFBO with the NFB Logo on the back and the NFBO in
Braille is on the left chest".

Here are the prices:

* Short sleeve: $25

* Long sleeve: $30

* Pull over hoody: $35

* Zip-up hoody: $40

*3x additional $3

*2x additional $2

Deadline to Purchase  is October 22, 2023.

Send style, color and size to President, Payne at
<mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com and payment to
<mailto:treasurer at nfbohio.org> treasurer at nfbohio.org by Zelle and add NFB
Gear in the memo!