[NFBOH-Cleveland] Attention All Cleveland Member, the community needs you!

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 18:55:37 UTC 2024

Good Afternoon Cleveland Members,

In our efforts to give back to the community, we have an opportunity once
again to volunteer at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank. I need around twelve
members to volunteer on Thursday, February 8th, from 3 to 5. Also, if you
have a sighted friend or relative, who can join us, that would be wonderful.

Volunteering prior to the pandemic was a regular and rewarding activity that
Cleveland enjoyed.

We will consider this activity as a consistent community endeavor for
Cleveland if we have dedicated members.

Please send me an email or text if you will volunteer on Feb. 8th.

So, please join us!

Thank you for giving back a little of what you have received.

Suzanne

Suzanne M. Hartfield Turner

Executive Board of Director

Ohio Legislative Director

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216P: ) 990-6199

W: NFBOhio.ORG

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/>
https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/

Together, with love, hope, and determination, the members of the National
Federation of the Blind transform dreams into reality. You can live the life
you want, blindness does not hold you back.