[NFBOH-Cleveland] 🎉🍴🌟 Join Us for a Flavorful Fundraiser with TastefullySimple! 🌟🍴🎉

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:32:48 UTC 2024

🎉🍴🌟 Join Us for a Flavorful Fundraiser with TastefullySimple! 🌟🍴🎉

Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and support a great cause! The NFB Ohio Miami Valley Chapter is thrilled to announce our upcoming fundraiser with TastefullySimple, and we want YOU to be a part of the excitement!

Mark Your Calendars: March 15th - April 15th

Get ready for a month-long celebration of delicious flavors and community spirit. By participating in this fundraiser, you'll not only treat yourself to amazing TastefullySimple products but also contribute to the invaluable work of our local NFB Ohio Miami Valley Chapter.

Tell everyone you know about this fantastic opportunity to support our community while enjoying mouthwatering flavors. Share this flyer, spread the news on social media, and invite your friends and family to join in the fun!

Have Questions? Need Assistance?

Reach out to Dr. Carolyn Peters for any inquiries or assistance you may need:

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com <mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>

Phone: (937) 657-5135

Let's come together to make this fundraiser a huge success. Your support means the world to us and helps us continue our vital work in the Miami Valley community. So, mark your calendars, spread the word, and get ready for a month of flavor-filled fun!

Once again! Mark Your Calendars: March 15th - April 15th

Thank you for your love and support - let's make a difference, one delicious bite at a time! 🌟🍴