[NFBOK-Talk] 2016 Scholarship Program for Blind & Visually Impaired Students

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Mon Nov 2 22:10:49 UTC 2015

National Federation of the Blind  Scholarship Program:

We are accepting scholarship applications from November 1, 2015, to March
31, 2016.  Our annual program offers thirty scholarships worth from $3,000
to $12,000 to eligible students, from high school seniors beginning their
freshman year in the fall semester of 2016, up through grad students working
on their PhD degrees. These merit scholarships are based on academic
excellence, community service, and leadership. In addition to the money,
each winner will receive assistance to attend the June 30-July 5, 2016, NFB
annual convention in Orlando, Florida, providing an excellent opportunity
for high-level networking with active blind persons in many different
professions and occupations.

In the past  six years, we have had three finalists who received
scholarships from Oklahoma! Let's shoot for more!

Go to www.nfb.org/scholarships <http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>  for
complete rules and requirements

If you have any other questions about the NFB Scholarship please contact me
at the information below.

With warm thanks,

Jeannie Massay, President

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

405-600-0695