[NFBOK-Talk] NFB Oklahoma BELL Academy Applications Available

Audrey T. Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Wed Apr 6 04:02:27 UTC 2016

NFB Oklahoma BELL Academy applications are now available!

NFB Oklahoma BELL Academy provides children ages 4-12 with intense
Braille instruction through fun, hands-on learning activities. NFB
Oklahoma BELL Academy will run Monday through Friday for six and a half
hours each day from June 13 to June 24, 2016 and will be held at Trinity
Baptist Church located at 1329 NW 23rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, 73106.

In addition to Braille crafts, games, and other engaging projects,
children learn vital independent living skills, benefit from peer
learning and mentoring from blind adults, and enjoy field trips to sites
related to the NFB BELL Academy curriculum.

For more information and to fill out an application, please visit:
http://www.nfbok.org/bell-academy

If you have questions or need assistance with the application process,
please contact me.

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum
NFB Oklahoma BELL Academy Coordinator