[NFBOK-Talk] Chapter meeting Friday!

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Tue Aug 9 15:28:41 UTC 2016

Hello all.

Sorry to be late on this reminder. We will have a chapter meeting this Friday, August 12 from 7 to 9 pm. It will be held at the home of Mark and Nedra Ruth, 8508 St. Michael Court in Oklahoma City. It's election time, plus we will start the search for a new meeting location. This is an important meeting to attend. Please join us and help celebrate our 8th year as a chapter! Transportation is available for $15. Please contact me as soon as possible to reserve a spot. See you Friday!!!

Audrey T. Farnum
President
Central Oklahoma Chapter
405-590-6110