[NFBOK-Talk] Friendship week!KNFB Reader

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Tue Aug 16 22:12:01 UTC 2016

It's Friendship Week! We all have friends who help make our lives richer;
friends who help us out with life's challenges. friends who can be counted
on to read print for us. With KNFB Reader, you can make the print yours and
not have to ask your friends to read it! This week, in honor of Friendship
Week, you can give your friends a break by purchasing KNFB Reader for
$84.99, 15% off the regular price. You can read mail, menus , signs,
classwork assignments, medical reports, and financial documents, all
independently. Because some of that print is private. And now you can read
it on your own, with KNFB Reader.

One KNFB Reader user said, "I had a minor medical procedure yesterday and
upon discharge I was given a pile of papers which included my reported
results. For the first time in my life, I was able to read my report in
privacy and independently."

KNFB Reader: take a photo, the app reads the print aloud. It has automatic
text detection, tilt guidance and a field of view report that helps the
blind user get the best photo. You can even scan multiple pages in batch
mode, and if you wish, you can save your files to DropBox and refer to them
later. Also compatible with connected Braille displays.  Now you can read
print privately, and independently.

To learn more about KNFB Reader, visit www.knfbreader.com
<http://www.knfbreader.com> . The app will be available for $84.99 USD from
August 19-21, 2016. Available in the iTunes and Google Play stores for iOS
and Android. Know someone who might be interested in KNFB Reader? Go ahead
and forward this message to your family, friends, co-workers, and email
lists. After all, it's Friendship Week!

-Your KNFB Reader Team

Jeannie M. Massay, M.A., LPC

330 W. Gray Street