[NFBOK-Talk] Fwd: FW: Candidate Forum - July 23rd, 2016

brooke nichole anderson brookenicholeanderson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:20:24 UTC 2016

This is the message I intended to forward. It has information about The
Forum ACB is part of. It has to do with Rehabilitation and it's being held
in Oklahoma City. I was hoping some people from Oklahoma City may be able
to make it there. I'm worried about them spreading misinformation to the
rehab counselors there.