[NFBOK-Talk] Thanksgiving greetings

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Thu Nov 24 00:04:23 UTC 2016

Federation family,

I wanted to send a quick note to let you each know that I think of you
often, even when we are not together as a family. You encourage, strengthen
and sustain me as a blind woman and, more importantly,  as a human being.
Thank you for the contributions that you make to my growth as a
Federationist and as the person I continue to become. I wish you a wonderful
Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends and want you to know that you
are someone that I am thankful to have found to be a part of my family of
choice.

Warm wishes to you and yours on Thanksgiving,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

Live the life you want!

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.