[NFBOK-Talk] Central OK Chapter Holiday Party

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Tue Nov 29 02:39:28 UTC 2016

Please join the Central Oklahoma Chapter for our Holiday Party to be held Friday, December 9 at 7 pm. All are welcome. Please bring a favorite snack or holiday treat.

The party will be hosted by Audrey Farnum at 4515 NW 25th Pl. From N. Meridian Avenue, turn West on NW 26th Street. About 1 block down, turn South ( left) on N. Meridian Court. Use the phone directory on the box at the gate to call for access.

Transportation will be available for a cost of $15. Please contact me to make arrangements for transportation.

We look forward to seeing everyone on the 9th for a fun evening of fellowship and holiday cheer.

Audrey T. Farnum
Secretary
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma
405-590-6110

The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.