[NFBOK-Talk] Central OK Chapter Meeting Friday

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Tue Aug 8 01:40:46 UTC 2017

Hello All.

Just a quick reminder about the Central Oklahoma Chapter Meeting this Friday, August 11 at 7 pm.

Everyone welcome. Transportation available to people in the OKC metro area for a cost of $15. Send email to centralok at nfbok.org for more information or to reserve transportation. We meet at the Exhibition Center at Will Rogers Gardens in room 1, 3400 NW 36th Street, Oklahoma City.

Agenda
1. Welcome
2. Presidential Release
3. Secretary report
4. Treasurer report
5. National Convention recap
6. Elections
7. App demo - Seeing A.I.
8. Old business
9. New business - chili supper and scholarship 2018
10. Final Comments
11. adjourn

See you there!

Audrey T. Farnum
Secretary
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
405-590-6110

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.