[NFBOK-Talk] National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma-Central oklahoma Chapter 2018 Scholarship Application

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Mon Dec 4 20:23:13 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!

The Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Oklahoma is now accepting applications for its 2018 Elmer Wright Memorial
Scholarship. The selected recipient will receive $1000 as well as
registration and hotel accommadations for the National Federation of the
Blind State Convention to be held in Tulsa from April 12-15, 2018. The
winner will be announced at our annual Scholarship dinner to be held on
February 17, 2018 at First Presbyterian Church in Edmond. Please see the
attached application or visit the following link:

http://www.nfbok.org/docs/2018cocscholarship.docx

Please call me if you have any questions.

Audrey T. Farnum

Scholarship Committee Chair

Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind