[NFBOK-Talk] NFBOK Meet up at the Capitol

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 05:34:02 UTC 2017

Attention!!!!
If you are willing and able tomorrow Wednesday, February 15, 2017, meet your fellow Federation members at the capital to educate our legislators about legislation that we oppose.
Meet at the fourth floor snack bar located on the north side of the fourth floor rotunda at 9:30 to break into teams in order to visit as many legislators as possible regarding HB1681 and HB2230. You should have received information regarding both bills in previous communications.

Sent from my iPhone