[NFBOK-Talk] Central Oklahoma Chapter Thanksgiving Feast & Chapter meeting

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Tue Nov 14 23:18:04 UTC 2017

(Image above is of a friendly, unsuspecting, cartoon turkey.)

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

Central Oklahoma Chapter

Thanksgiving Feast and Chapter Meeting

Friday, November 17

7:00 p.m.

Are you thankful for the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma?
Thankful for the work that the Federation has accomplished since its
inception in 1940? Thankful for the friends you have made along the way?

Come celebrate with us at our annual Thanksgiving Feast and November Chapter
meeting this Friday,  November 17th.

The Feast and meeting will be held at Audrey Farnum's home in northwest OKC.
Her address is 4515 NW 25th Place, OKC, OK 73127. If able to do so, bring
your favorite Thanksgiving treat for everyone to share!

Please let Audrey know what you would like to bring so that we do not have
lots of duplicates. You may reach her by phone at 405-509-610 or by e-mail
at centralok at nfbok.org <mailto:centralok at nfbok.org> .

Round-trip transportation is available for a cost of $15.00. If you need to
make transportation arrangements please contact Nedra Ruth at 405-601-6751.

I am thankful for you all and hope to see you there!

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma