[NFBOK-Talk] 2018 National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma convention

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Tue Nov 14 23:41:47 UTC 2017

Save the Date!!!!!!

Greetings, Federation  family,

I am pleased to announce the dates and location for the 2018 National
Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma convention! This year we will convene in
Tulsa at the Doubletree at Warren Place beginning Thursday evening, the 12th
of April and ending at 12:00 on Sunday the 15th. There will be lots of
relevant and important information to blind people of all ages, their family
members and those who work with the blind in all capacities.

Online registration is not yet available nor do we have the online booking
link for the hotel. I will get that to you as soon as possible. I did want
to get you the dates in order to save the date. You will not want to miss
out on this one!!!!!!!

Warmly,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President