[NFBOK-Talk] 2018 National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma convention

Rhonda Hutson rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:55:49 UTC 2017

May I put this on facebook?

From: Jeanie Massay via NFBOK-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:41 PM
To: Jeannie Massay
Cc: Jeanie Massay
Subject: [NFBOK-Talk] 2018 National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma convention

Save the Date!!!!!!

Greetings, Federation  family,

I am pleased to announce the dates and location for the 2018 National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma convention! This year we will convene in Tulsa at the Doubletree at Warren Place beginning Thursday evening, the 12th of April and ending at 12:00 on Sunday the 15th. There will be lots of relevant and important information to blind people of all ages, their family members and those who work with the blind in all capacities.

Online registration is not yet available nor do we have the online booking link for the hotel. I will get that to you as soon as possible. I did want to get you the dates in order to save the date. You will not want to miss out on this one!!!!!!!

Warmly,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

405-600-0695

president at nfbok.org

www.nfbok.org

Follow us on Twitter @NFBOK

Follow us on Facebook @nationalfederationoftheblindok

Live the life you want!

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOK-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbok-talk_nfbnet.org/rhondahutson3%40gmail.com

---