[NFBOK-Talk] Hurricane relief for the blind

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Tue Sep 5 22:19:45 UTC 2017

Send all donations to the NFB Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund to National
Federation of the Blind of Texas, 1600 E. Highway 6, Ste. 215, Alvin, TX
77511-2595.

We appreciate the tremendous concern and offers of support being offered by
members and friends of the National Federation of the Blind. We thank you
for being patient as we determine where the needs exist and work to match
resources with the people that need help. Together with love, hope, and
determination, we will rebuild and transform our dreams into reality.

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

Live the life you want!

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.