[NFBOK-Talk] Scholarship program for blind and low vision students

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Tue Jan 9 00:09:17 UTC 2018

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

2018 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

for blind high school seniors through grad school students

Program Begins: November 1, 2017

Deadline: Midnight, EST, March 31, 2018

$12,000 Scholarship

    "The Kenneth Jernigan Scholarship"

and

1 scholarship for $10,000

2 scholarships for $8,000 each

4 scholarships for $5,000 each

22 scholarships for $3,000 each

PLUS other gifts to our thirty scholarship finalists!

ARE YOU A LEGALLY BLIND HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR OR COLLEGE STUDENT of any age?

Go to:  www.nfb.org/scholarships <http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>

To apply:  During the five-month open period, read the rules and the
Submission Checklist, complete the official 2017 Scholarship Application
Form (online or in print), supply all required documents, and request and
complete one interview by an NFB affiliate president. Read the Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.

Questions? Contact the NFB Scholarship Program; Chairperson Cayte Mendes.

E-mail: Scholarships at nfb.org <mailto:Scholarships at nfb.org>

Office: (410) 659 -9314, ext. 2415, (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST)

OR

Contact Jeannie at the information below!

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

405-600-0695