[NFBOK-Talk] 2018 NFBOK Convention

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Fri Mar 30 21:08:00 UTC 2018

Good afternoon!

I hope everyone is happy and well! Please read a quick announcement
regarding our upcoming 2018 convention. You do not want to miss out!

If you plan on attending the 2018 National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma
convention scheduled for the evening of April 12th thru the 15th and would
like a hotel room or food, you might want to register and reserve a hotel
room. Today is the absolute last day to reserve a hotel room! Please call
the hotel directly in order to receive our block rate.

Doubletree @ Warren Place

6110 S. Yale Ave.

Tulsa, OK 74136

918-495-1000

To pre-register and ensure that you have lunch both days and a banquet meal
with your name on it please go to http://nfbok.org/state-convention/.

Have a great weekend!

Warmly,

Jeannie