[NFBOK-Talk] Support the NFB Scholarship program!

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Mon Feb 4 23:02:00 UTC 2019

Elmer Wright Memorial Scholarship Fundraiser

Indian Taco Dinner

You are invited to join the Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind Oklahoma to celebrate the memory of Elmer Wright, a
founding member of our chapter. The Elmer Wright Memorial Scholarship
recognizes Elmer's love of education by awarding a $1,000.00 cash prize to
assist a blind or visually impaired postsecondary student achieve their
dreams and live the life they want.

When: Saturday February 16, 2019 from 5-7 PM

Where: First Presbyterian Church of Edmond, 1001 S Rankin Street, Edmond, Ok

Homemade Indian Tacos, dessert and drinks will be served for dinner. We will
also be holding an auction including a pair of Thunder tickets.   Proceeds
will support the NFB Oklahoma scholarship program and the Elmer Wright
Memorial Scholarship.

Tickets to the event are $10.00 each and may be purchased at the door, from
any chapter member or online. We would love to see you there! If you are
unable to attend please consider making a donation and pass this message
along to anyone you believe would like to assist a blind student pursue
their dreams.

Please make checks payable to NFB Oklahoma

Credit cards accepted at the door

Buy tickets on line or make a donation at the link below:

http://www.nfbok.org/scholarship-fundraiser/

blindness is not what holds you back.

Jeannie M. Massay, M.A., LPC

330 W. Gray Street