[NFBOK-Talk] 2019 NFBOK Convention !

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Wed Feb 27 23:51:36 UTC 2019

Greetings Federationists And friends to the Federation!

The anticipated announcement and agenda for the 2019 National Federation of
the Blind of Oklahoma state convention are here! Dates are the evening of
Thursday, March 28 THRU Sunday, March 31, 2019.

The initial agenda is attached to this announcement. However, the final
agenda will be available in braille, large print at the door and in digital
formats on our website.

Registration and hotel information is at the beginning of the agenda and can
be accessed directly at our convention page on our website.
http://nfbok.org/state-convention/

All are welcome to participate.  I hope to meet you there!

Warmly,,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of the Blind