[NFBOK-Talk] 2019 NFB National Scholarship program

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Thu Jan 17 20:51:41 UTC 2019

2019 National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program

The National Federation of the Blind offers thirty scholarships annually to
blind students from across the United States. Any legally blind, full-time
college or graduate student may apply, as well as graduating high school
seniors who will be attending college full-time in the fall of 2019. If you
are a student or know one please check out the link below for eligibility
information and to apply!

 <https://nfb.org/scholarships> https://nfb.org/scholarships

The application deadline is March 31, 2019. All finalists must attend the
entire convention of the National Federation of the Blind, to be held from
July 7-12 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The NFB scholarship program is our
investment in the future of blind people who demonstrate scholastic
aptitude, leadership, and service. All blind college students are encouraged
to apply!

Last year we had two finalists from Oklahoma! Let's do it again!!! Make sure
that all blind students that you know are aware of and are applying for this
scholarship program.

Warmly,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President