[NFBOK-Talk] Indian Taco Scholarship Fundraiser Dinner

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:56:38 UTC 2019

Please join the Central Oklahoma Chapter for its annual Scholarship
Fundraiser Dinner. For only $10, you get homemade Indian Tacos, homemade
desserts and a drink. We will also have an auction where you will have the
opportunity to purchase many great items including a pair of courtside
Oklahoma City Thunder tickets.

When: February 16, 2019 from 5-7 pm.

Where: First Presbyterian Church of Edmond

1001 S. Rankin, Edmond Oklahoma.

Tickets may be purchased at the door, from any chapter member or online. To
buy tickets online, please visit:

http://www.nfbok.org/scholarship-fundraiser/

Proceeds from this event will benefit the NFB Oklahoma Scholarship Program
and the Elmer Wright Memorial Scholarship. Mr. Wright was a founding member
of the Central Oklahoma Chapter and a beloved friend. He was passionate
about education for blind students. We honor Mr. Wright annually with a
scholarship in his name.

We hope to see you at the dinner.

Regards.

Audrey T. Farnum

President

Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma

centralok at nfbok.org <mailto:centralok at nfbok.org>

405-590-6110

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

Live the life you want.