[NFBOK-Talk] Uh oh! Did you forget to register and reserve your room? Don't freak out, it is going to be OK!

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Sun Mar 17 23:23:27 UTC 2019

Greetings Federationists and friends of the Federation,

If you have not reserved your hotel room by now you may think "Oops, I can't
believe I missed the deadline". Good news!. It is not too late! We have
received an extension for the cut-off to reserve rooms. You must now have
your rroom reserved by the end of Tuesday, March 19.

If you have not registered and/ or reserved your room please do so ASAP!
Some of you guys have registered but have not reserved your room and others
have reserved your room but have not registered. Make sure you do both! If
you plan on eating at the convention we really need for you to register so
that we can have appropriate food counts for the hotel.  If you are paying
at the doorplease go ahead and register on the registration form or by
calling Glenda Farnum at 405-255-6482.  Pre-registering makes the
registration process much easier for everyone and makes the lines run more
smoothly and far more quickly!

Please visit the link below to register:

http://nfbok.org/convention-registration/

You may reserve your room online at the following link:

NFBOK Book hotel online
<https://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupC
orp.mi?resLinkData=National%20Federation%20of%20the%20Blind%20of%20Oklahoma%
5Eokcbw%60nfbnfba%7Cnfbnfbg%60109.00-119.00%60USD%60false%604%603/28/19%603/
31/19%603/14/19&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes>

Or by calling the hotel Monday or Tuesday this week between 9:00 and 5:00.
The hotel direct line is 405-848-4782.

This is going to be a great convention! Our speakers and break-out sessions
will be engaging, interesting and fun! We hope you can join us. If you are a
long-time Federationist, someone new to the Federation or someone who has
never met us we look forward to your attendance and participation.

The agenda will soon be available online and will be available in large
print and  braille on location.

If you are attending please remember to bring door prizes and action auction
items. Door prizes are fun for everyone and the Action Auction items raise
fund for the Live the Life you want fund. This fund is the NFBOK Member
Development fund which provides scholarships for blind Oklahoma students,
helps to assist members to attend state and national conventions, Washington
Seminar and other activities that lend towards blind people following their
dreams.

If you are a student or a professional working with the blind in any
capacity please consider attending our convention. We look forward to
meeting you!

Best,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President