[NFBOK-Talk] NFBOK 2019 Convention Restaurant menus and agendas

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Wed Mar 27 17:20:19 UTC 2019

Greetings all!

Our wonderful webmaster, Audrey Farnum, has made the Ember restaurant menus
available on the NFBOK website at
http://www.nfbok.org/ember-restaurant-menus/. They are also available on
Newsline and will be available in braille and in large print at the
restaurant as well.

The agenda is live on the website and can be accessed at
http://nfbok.org/agenda/ Braille, large and regular print agendas are
available at registration.

If you have not registered yet, please do so ASAP! You can register online
and pay at the door if you would like to do so! You may register here:

http://nfbok.org/convention-registration/

Glenda Farnum, the best Treasurer in the whole of the Federation has your
pre-registration packet ready and waiting for you to pick up before  the
Rookie round-up reception tomorrow or before General Session on Friday!

I  hope you are able to join us and look forward to spending time with you!

Warmly,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of the Blind