[NFBOK-Talk] Subscribing to the NFBOK-Talk email list

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:48:30 UTC 2020

Good evening all,

It has been suggested that people do not know how to subscribe to this email
list. Please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested.

The NFBOK-Talk email list is used to distribute news and information from
the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma. To subscribe, please visit
the link below and fill out the subscription form. After submitting the
form, you will be sent an automated confirmation email. Click the link in
that email to confirm your email address and you're all set. This list is
the easiest way to keep up with the latest info from NFBOK. If you need
assistance joining the list, please contact me. I'm happy to help.

Subscribe here:

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

firstvp at nfbok.org <mailto:firstvp at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok