[NFBOK-Talk] Covid 19 Zoom Meeting Invitation

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 03:16:11 UTC 2020

There is plenty of information floating around about the Covid-19 pandemic
but it can be overwhelming, conflicting and inaccessible to the blind. If
you want straight-forward answers, please join us for a special Covid-19
Zoom seminar Monday, April 13 at 7 PM. We will have special guest, Dr. Mary
Kay Gumerlock, who will tell us everything we need to know about the virus
and answer questions. Please see the invite below to join the conference:

Topic: COVID 19 Q&A with Dr. Mary Kay Gumerlock
Time: Apr 13, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/163492410

Meeting ID: 163 492 410
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,163492410# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,163492410# US (San Jose)

Stay safe and be well,

Audrey T. Farnum

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

firstvp at nfbok.org <mailto:firstvp at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok