[NFBOK-Talk] NFB Oklahoma Caucus Tomorrow!

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:06:53 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a fantastic virtual convention experience. While
it's not the same as going in person, I have personally enjoyed attending a
variety of fantastic seminars and meetings so far. I'm hopeful that we will
all be together next year for the 2021 Convention scheduled to be held in
New Orleans.

Please note that everyone from Oklahoma who is attending this year's virtual
convention should join us Friday at 10:00 A.M. four our affiliate caucus
meeting. This is our opportunity to get together as an affiliate to discuss
the resolutions being presented to the convention and to go over any other
convention related business. This is also a chance for us to get together as
an affiliate for fellowship and to get to know one another. The caucus will
be held on Zoom and the information to join can be found below.

Please take a moment to read the 29 resolutions that are up for
consideration this year. You can find them at:

https://www.nfb.org/resources/speeches-and-reports/resolutions/2020-resoluti
ons

Don't miss the opening general session tonight at 6:00! The Zoom link is in
the agenda. The links for all general sessions and banquet were recently
updated so if you downloaded the link into your calendar before yesterday,
you'll need to go to the agenda online or on CrowdCompass for the updated
links.

Hope everyone has a great rest of convention. Talk to you all at caucus
tomorrow!

Zoom info for Oklahoma Caucus:

Topic: Oklahoma caucus

Time: Jul 17, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/92619180651

Meeting ID: 926 1918 0651

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,92619180651# US (Houston)

+14086380968,,92619180651# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 926 1918 0651

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

info at nfbok.org <mailto:info at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok