[NFBOK-Talk] Webinar: Intro to Braille Displays

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Sat May 16 02:34:38 UTC 2020

Have you considered getting a braille display? Are you confused about the
difference between a braille display and a notetaker? Are you just
interested in all things technology or braille and want to come nerd out
about braille displays with people who are equally passionate about braille
and technology? This webinar is for you. Join NFB Oklahoma as we host an
introduction to braille displays. We will cover all the basics, talk about
important features, share thoughts about our favorite displays and share how
we use braille displays in all areas of life. All are welcome. You can join
the discussion on Zoom:

Topic: Intro to Braille Displays

Time: May 22, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/93093065180

Meeting ID: 930 9306 5180

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,93093065180# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,93093065180# US (Houston)

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

firstvp at nfbok.org <mailto:firstvp at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok