[NFBOK-Talk] Webinar: Intro to Braille Displays

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:42:49 UTC 2020

Have you considered getting a braille display? Are you confused about the difference between a braille display and a notetaker? Are you just interested in all things technology or braille and want to come nerd out about braille displays with people who are equally passionate about braille and technology? This webinar is for you. Join NFB Oklahoma as we host an introduction to braille displays. We will cover all the basics, talk about important features, share thoughts about our favorite displays and share how we use braille displays in all areas of life. All are welcome. You can join the discussion on Zoom:

Topic: Intro to Braille Displays
Time: May 22, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93093065180

Meeting ID: 930 9306 5180
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,93093065180# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,93093065180# US (Houston)

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.
First Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
405-590-6110
firstvp at nfbok.org
www.nfbok.org
www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok
Live the life you want.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOK-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbok-talk_nfbnet.org/atfarnum%40icloud.com