[NFBOK-Talk] Fwd: Apologies, here is the invitation attached with zoom

brooke nichole anderson brookenicholeanderson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:31:58 UTC 2021

Hi all. The Tulsa Chapter of the NFBOK invites you all to a special chapter
meeting this December 4, 2021 on Zoom. We will host special guests Doug and
Christine Boone to share insights and strategies for  navigating family
gatherings and holidays with regard to blindness. Pleas join us. We will be
so honored to have you.
Feel free to reach out with questions or assistance. The zoom link is in
the attached invitation.
Warmly
Brooke Nichole