[NFBOK-Talk] State Convention, November 12 & 13, 2021

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 01:39:04 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation family.

Registration is now open for the 2021 NFB Oklahoma Virtual State Convention!

The convention will be held November 12 and 13, 2021 virtually on the Zoom
platform. We are currently finalizing the agenda but we promise to have some
exciting and informative presenters. Stay tuned for more details as they
become available.

Convention registration is free! Even though there is no charge for
registration this year, you still need to register to be eligible to vote
and to win door prizes. You don't want to miss out on winning free stuff so
go register now!

You can find a link to the registration form by visiting our state
convention page on www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org> . The state
convention page is located here:

http://nfbok.org/state-convention/

If you have questions or need assistance, please contact me. I look forward
to seeing everyone virtually on November 12 and 13!

Warmest regards,

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind ofOklahoma

405-590-6110

info at nfbok.org <mailto:info at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok