[NFBOK-Talk] Corrected - NFB Oklahoma State Convention, Nov. 13-14.

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:45:13 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation family.

The 2021 NFB Oklahoma virtual State convention will be held Saturday and
Sunday, November 13-14, 2021. An email was sent yesterday with the incorrect
dates. I apologize for any confusion.

Registration is now open. Go to http://nfbok.org/state-convention/ for all
the latest convention information and to register.

Convention registration is free but we still need you to register. Only
registered attendees will be eligible to vote and to win door prizes.

Please share and encourage people to attend.

If you have any convention related questions, I am happy to help.

Warmly,

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind ofOklahoma

405-590-6110

info at nfbok.org <mailto:info at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok