[NFBOK-Talk] Contacting your State Congresspeople

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 20:16:14 UTC 2023

All,

Please see the attached PDF provided by Jeffrey. It will make it much
easier to contact any or all state congresspeople through their
website. I recommend saying something like:

Hello, Congressperson (their name.) I'm (your name) of (your city and
state.) I'm askingyou to vote no on HB1895 2023 becuase it will have
an immediate and long-lasting negative impact on the lives of
hard-working blind Oklahomans throughout the state. Please click the
following link for more information from the National Federation of
the Blind. http://nfbok.org/2023/02/28/the-national-federation-of-the-blind-of-oklahoma-responds-to-hb1895-2023/

Warmth and see attached PDF,
Sanho